D.Sc. in Political Science, professor, Head of the Center for Political Studies of the Institute of Latin America, RAS, full professor in the Department for Global Studies of the Moscow State M.V. Lomonosov University.
- Left-wing Regimes in Contemporary Latin America: Theoretical Concepts and Political Practice - Issue #31 in 2021 year, 126-160
- Constitutional Processes and the Reform of the Political System in Colombia DOI: 10.32608/2305-8773-2020-25-1-122-145 - Issue #25 in 2020 year, 122-145
- National Front of Colombia (1958-1974): Coalition Governments’ Strategy and Tactics DOI:10.32608/2305-8773-2019-23-1-81-114 - Issue #23 in 2019 year, 81-114
- COLLOQUIUM: Civil wars and violence in the History of Colombia (coauthors - L. Ivkina , V. Kazakov , V. Jeifets, A. Schelchkov ) - Issue #21 in 2019 year, 240-306
- THE PROBLEM OF VIOLENCE AND INTERNAL ARMED CONFLICT IN COLOMBIAN AND FOREIGN HISTORIOGRAPHY - Issue #19 in 2018 year, 189-206